Catch all my latest updates on http://blog.goplugged.com. I would all my followers to follow me there.
Starting from today blog has a new name since there has been a social website named “Go PLUGGED” where you can go social with your blogs.
Go check it out:
“If an ambitious club comes for me? Why not, just to gain experience, but I am on vacation right now, I do not give it too much attention.”
Fellaini admits he wouldn’t mind joining Chelsea, with all the international teammates already at Stamford Bridge.
“They talked about me in Chelsea? If I had to go there, I would have several friends – Hazard, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Courtois…There are many Belgians! It’s good for the national team.”
Fellaini has just finished his fourth full season at Goodison Park and this could be the right time for him to leave the Toffees.
The Belgian has amassed a total of 107 Premier League appearances for Everton, and scored 14 goals in the process.
- Marouane Fellaini open to move (footballfancast.com)
- Hair today, gone tomorrow: Fellaini says ‘if ambitious club come, I go. If not, I stay’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Everton: Fellaini attempts to quash move talk (clubcall.com)
- Mixed messages from Fellaini (setanta.com)
- Chelsea: Midfielder open to Bridge switch (clubcall.com)
- Chelsea weigh up £20m swoop for Fellaini (footballfancast.com)
Manchester United have suffered a setback in their quest to land Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski according to the Daily Mail with the German club saying they are ‘sick’ of the speculation.
However, Dortmund are determined to hold onto their star man, with chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke insisting he is not for sale at any price.
- No chance: Dortmund chief laughs off talk about Poland ace heading to Old Trafford (mirror.co.uk)
- Manchester United Transfer News: Robert Lewandowski to Old Trafford No Guarantee (bleacherreport.com)
- An ideal move for United and Lewandowski? (footballfancast.com)
- Man Utd table €18M offer for Poland star Robert Lewandowski (tribalfootball.com)
The 25-year-old’s future is certainly up in the air at the moment with the Guardian reporting earlier this month that he will ‘study opportunities’ this summer.
There has also been plenty of speculation that Nani is stalling on his new contract with the Red Devils, so interested clubs – including Juventus – are keeping tabs.
The former Sporting Lisbon man is certainly coming to the peak of his career at the moment, so where he plays over the next few years is very important.
Having been in England since 2007, perhaps he thinks a spell in Italy or Spain would be beneficial to him. It would also keep things fresh.
As for Manchester United’s stance on it, they will be aware that Nani didn’t play as regularly last season and they could cash in on him this summer.
- Man Utd to offer Nani to Juventus in Marchisio swap (tribalfootball.com)
- Nani hints at move from Manchester United after contract talks stall (guardian.co.uk)
- Manchester United: Nani pledges future (clubcall.com)
- Manchester United Transfer News: Will Nani Be at Old Trafford Next Season? (bleacherreport.com)
The Montenegrin forward is pondering his options following a very disappointing season for Viola and the club chiefs recently confirmed reports that Jovetic could leave the club if he wanted to.
Jovetic has so far been silent on the matter, but it is believed he is only waiting for the right offer before expressing his desire to leave.
That offer seems to have already arrived, as La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Chelsea have made a €25 million bid for his services.
The Blues are searching for a new striker as Didier Drogba is set to leave the club and they believe the Montenegrin would be a perfect addition to the squad.
Chelsea’s technical department was waiting for Roberto Di Matteo to be confirmed as the boss before they start making their moves in the transfer market and now that the Italian was officially appointed, the Blues are expected to be much more active in their pursuit of new signings.
- Chelsea go for Jovetic as Porto refuse to drop Hulk price (tribalfootball.com)
New Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is keen to add some young talent to his squad and Tello – who only has one year to run on his current contract – could fit the bill.
A lot could come down to what the player and his representatives think of a potential move though. Even if a fee is agreed, moving abroad at 20-years-old is a massive step.
Perhaps Tello needs to assess whether he is going to get a game at Barcelona in the next couple of years. If he is not, moving to Liverpool and a new challenge in England might be the way forward.
Liverpool also need to decide whether they want to spend £7m on a player that isn’t proven at the highest level quite yet. They would be taking a calculated gamble on finding someone that can get them crucial Premier League goals.
As with many transfer stories, this one looks set to develop over the next few weeks.
- Liverpool Edge Closer to £8.1m Signing of Barcelona Youngster (caughtoffside.com)